WIP mass load program helps you to import WIP Job to Oracle Apps. Many times it completes in warning or error with the simple log message ” VALIDATION ERROR HAPPENED!”. There is no way you can understand what is error and why this error message.
So how to enable debug for WIP Mass load program?
Here you go, this is the way you can do it,
1. Log in to Oracle Apps-> System Administrator-> Profile and set below profile to enable log for WIP Mass Load program.
- FND: Debug Log Filename = (Make sure this is null)
- FND: Debug Log Enabled = Yes
- FND: Debug Log Level = Statement
- FND: Debug Log Module = wip%
- MRP: Debug Mode = Yes
2. Run the below query to find out the maximum log_sequence from the fnd_log_messages table.
SELECT MAX(LOG_SEQUENCE) FROM FND_LOG_MESSAGES;
3. Run WIP Mass load program.
4. Run the below query to find out all the log messages from the table.
SELECT * FROM FND_LOG_MESSAGES WHERE LOG_SEQUENCE > &log_sequence ORDER BY LOG_SEQUENCE;
Isn’t it easy?
I hope you find this small tip helpful. You can refer to the support link for additional information.